Operations Associate ( Administration)Apply online
|Company Name||Hensall Global Logistics|
|Company Address||1 Davidson Drive|
POSITION: Operations Associate (Administration) LOCATION: Hensall
Hensall Global is seeking an Operations Associate. The Operations Associate is responsible for the timely processing of daily invoicing activities for a specified group of customers. The Operations Associate will also manage all payables activities for the same group of customers / files. Upon completion, the Operations Associate will be responsible for the proper closure of files within our system. The Operations Associate must be able to handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
What Hensall Global has to offer:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (dental, prescriptions, vision, massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy etc.)
- Pension Plan matched by Hensall
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily invoice completion for all Hensall Co-op customers as well as freight invoicing for both Hensall Co-op and our external customer base.
- Creation of vendor commission invoices.
- Processing of vendor payables / distribution to the accounting team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of international transportation and domestic/cross-border transportation is an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, with overall strong computer skills.
- Capable of translating currency in order to fulfill needs of global customers.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Post-secondary diploma in Business Administration or similar program.
- Previous experience in freight forwarding would be considered an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to: Nicole Hawley Human Resources Manager
Hensall Global is committed to employment equity and encourages the four designated groups to apply.