Outside Sales RepresentativeApply online
|Company Name||Connect Equipment Corporation|
Connect Equipment Corp. is a multi-location full line Agricultural, Commercial and CUE company based in Southwestern Ontario. We believe in providing superior products and customer service targeted to the various customer segments we serve – before, during and after the sale.
Connect Equipment Corp. is committed to creating a dedicated community of people who are driven by the quality products they sell and services they provide. We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team in Innerkip.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing relationships, and selling quality new and used equipment to customers in a defined sales area using company processes. This position offers a base salary/draw with commission and company sponsored sales.
- Serves as the first point of contact between the customer and company
- Promote all goods and services offered by the company
- Focused on new customer prospecting and conquest conversion
- Accurately maintains customer information lists and sales activities
- Develops good rapport with customers, maintaining a good balance of personal and business friendships
- Collaborates with Sales Manager throughout the sales process
- Promptly responds to requests from administration and management
- Works in a cooperative manner with management and other employees collaboratively
- Resolves customer issues both within and out of the direct sales process
- Utilizes product specialists, manufacturer reps and management as needed
- Keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by Connect
- Prepares sales contracts for obtained orders and submits those orders for processing
- Adheres to defined schedules and accurate completion of paperwork and reports. Maintains level of expense consistent with corporate requirements
- Up to date on market trends that will affect the customer’s buying decision
- Effectively use demonstrations – plans, qualifies, formalizes the demo presentation and follows up to close the deal
- Emphasizes product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Researches competitive product information, developing knowledge of competitive products and sellers
Qualifications & Skills:
- Clean driving abstract
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in business or agriculture-related field
- 2+ years of successful sales experience selling ag equipment or working with related equipment required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Personal characteristics: self-motivated, collaborative, customer focused, goal oriented, considerate of others /empathetic
- Detail oriented and great with time management
- Familiarity with current jobsite practices/GPS and precision software
If you are ready to start a career with our growing team we would like to speak with you. We offer a competitive compensation package, on-going training, family health benefits packages, annual clothing, employee discount programs, opportunities for development and much more.