Parts and warehouse associate - Filled
About the Opportunity:
Our client is an established importer & distributor of aftermarket agricultural equipment products located north of Orangeville, ON. Our clients’ expertise, high-quality products, and strong customer service are the foundations of their success.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and customer-service-oriented individual to join our clients’ team as a Parts and Warehouse Associate to provide excellent service to customers and suppliers, and provide shipping and receiving support in the warehouse.
Wages: $20.00 - 25.00 per hour depending on skills and experience + Benefits
Shift: Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5 pm
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable, and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and suppliers via phone and in person.
- Become familiar with the company’s products and suppliers.
- Assist customers with choosing the right part for their needs.
- Shipping and receiving daily in the warehouse.
- Be responsible for computer invoicing
- Responsible for restocking shelves as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of agricultural equipment warehouse and parts sales experience with an interest in agriculture is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift 60 pounds is required.