Parts and Warehouse Associate - Filled
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is an established importer & distributer of aftermarket agricultural equipment products in the Orangeville, ON area. Our clients’ expertise, high quality products and strong customer service are the foundations of their success.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and customer-service-oriented individual to join our clients’ team as a Parts and Warehouse Associate to provide excellent service to customers and suppliers, and provide shipping and receiving support in the warehouse.
Wages: $20.00 - 23.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
Shift: Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5pm
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- A growing company, with room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and suppliers via phone and in person.
- Become familiar with the company’s products and suppliers.
- Assist customers with choosing the right part for their needs.
- Shipping and receiving daily in the warehouse.
- Be responsible for computer invoicing
- Responsible for restocking shelves as required.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of agricultural or automotive or construction equipment warehouse, and parts sales experience with an interest in agriculture is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong computer and administrative skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift 60+ pounds is required.