Parts ConsultantApply online
|Company Name||Lyntech Repair|
|Location||MOUNT FOREST, Ontario|
Lyntech Repair is a growing farm tractor repair business offering parts sales and service, is currently seeking a fulltime parts consultant.
- Manage inventory and order parts to meet customers’ needs.
- Offer consistently high levels of customer service.
- Maintain ongoing current knowledge regarding which parts are in inventory or require reordering.
- Assist the manager in resolving discrepancies between the computer inventory and the actual parts available in bins.
- Receive orders and insure accuracy with the order.
- Provide customers with information about accessory parts and specials.
- Take orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter, wholesale accounts and via email.
- Interact with the Service Department to ensure smooth delivery of parts.
- Assist in conducting regular physical inventory counts.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 1 – 2 years of agricultural, turf and/or commercial worksite equipment experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly and effectively foster meaningful and trusting relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience and knowledge with Electronic Parts Catalog’s (EPC).
- Must be alert to sales opportunities by taking the time to ask customers questions and provide information about parts and service.
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills.