Parts Count Sales Representative - Walton and LucknowApply online
|Company Address||014945 Bruce County Road 10|
For decades, Roberts Farm Equipment and McGavin Farm Equipment have been unique in the farming community both aggressively cutting edge, and unapologetically committed to old-fashioned ideas of customer service.
With a combined over 130 years together Robert’s and McGavin’s are a family-owned and operated business that serves the community and many family farms, we think of ourselves as being all in the family. Those 130 years have taught us a great deal about what really matters. We sell some of the finest products in the market, but our customer service is second to none. It's who we are.
Our business remains very rooted from the past generations of Robert’s & McGavin’s values and vision for service and community. While we’ve grown and experienced change, those timeless values have been our bedrock—and the reason the link between our company, the community, and our customers has remained so strong.
We are looking for Parts Counter Sales Representatives to join our growing Walton and Lucknow Teams!
Wait on customer by:
- Greeting customer promptly and courteously.
- Answers telephone promptly and courteously. Does not leave customers on hold.
- Properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs, microfiche, or CD-Rom
- Keep customer addresses, phone numbers, etc up to date in the computer.
- Attempting sales of additional needed or related parts or accessories
- Locating and obtaining merchandise, if it is a stocked item
- Filling customer’s wants for out-of-stock or non-stocked merchandise
- Making certain that the technician or customer receives the proper part on time as promised – call customers for parts pick-up and delivers parts if necessary.
- Properly tracking lost sales
Charge out merchandise by:
- Looking up current prices by part number
- Completing required documents before disbursing parts
- Entering all necessary information in inventory control system records
- Runs credit card authorizations.
Distribute special ordered parts by:
- Recording and entering special orders
- Following through to installation or delivery to customer
Maintain shelf stock by:
- Contributes information for stock orders.
- Returning all unsold merchandise to stock
- Checks in parts as received, matches packing list to parts order.
- Puts away received parts in proper bins, locations.
- Noting discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities
- Contribute to planning the reduction of slow moving or obsolete parts.
Keep counters clean and neat by:
- Keeping counter tops clean
- Keeping areas behind and under counters clean of parts or debris
- Maintaining displays in counter areas, as required
- Performing housekeeping duties in counter areas as required
Other Employee items:
- Maintains a neat, professional appearance.
- Maintains consistent attendance record.
- Knows all required store opening and closing procedures.