PARTS COUNTER PERSON | KITCHENERApply online
|Company Name||Connect Equipment Corporation|
|Company Address||736 Sideroad 5|
Serve customers in a welcoming manner, solicit additional sales, charge out merchandise and make necessary entries to the Inventory control system.
• Distribute special order parts by following through on installation or delivery to Customers
• Assist Customers by properly identifying needed items, using parts catalogs, price items and print invoices
• Make necessary entries to inventory control system assuring proper records are kept with current pricing, as well as the
recording and entering of special orders
• Participate with physical inventory and cycle counts
• Participate in the preparation of scheduled parts return to the respective manufacturers
• Assist in verifying cost, price and totals of parts invoices and repair orders
• Immediately greet every Customer upon arrival in the Department
• Track lost sales
• Make every effort to fill Customer’s need for “out-of-stock” or “non-stocked” items
• Complete necessary training and keep current on new product bulletins, catalogs, manufacturer’s terms, discounts and
• Always complete required documents before disbursing parts
• Always see that defective merchandise is tagged properly with date, correct part number and filed in warranty bins.
• Document and correct discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities
• Spare time is spent in housekeeping of counters, aisles, shelves, shipping/receiving and warranty areas.
• Promote all Connect Equipment promotions including the PM360 Preventive Maintenance Program
• All paper work is complete, concise and easy to read
• Team player who treats customers and co-workers in a friendly, courteous manner
Experience & Skills:
• Computer skills and experience with Keystone considered an asset
• Ability to interpret equipment diagrams to assist diagnosing parts needed
• Ability to lift heavy parts/components (up to 50lbs)
• Valid driver’s license required
• Fork lift license preferred
Applicants must have a clean driving record and be able to work some Saturdays. We offer a competitive wage package including benefits and the opportunity for development.
All applications will be kept confidential.