Parts Counter PersonApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is an established and successful multi-line; farm, construction, and consumer equipment dealer with multiple locations in southeastern Ontario. We are recruiting for an experienced Parts Counter Person for their location near Campbellford, Ontario. The Parts Counter Person will be responsible for providing consistently high levels of customer service through the sales, ordering and stocking of parts in a busy dealership.
Wages: Hourly $19.00 - $22.00 based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- A long established, stable and successful company.
- Industry leading product lines.
- Offering a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment.
What you will do:
- Advise clients on the most appropriate part for their specific needs.
- Manage inventory and order parts to meet customers’ needs.
- Establish rapport with customers by offering consistently high levels of
- customer service.
- Provide information regarding parts, including their function, prices, applications and warranties.
- Locate the needed parts and any related parts in which customers might be interested.
- Maintain ongoing current knowledge regarding which parts are in inventory, require reordering, or must be specially ordered.
- Obtain the information needed to place special orders and ensure that the correct parts are sent.
- Take orders for parts by telephone, technician counter, retail counter, wholesale accounts and via email.
- Interact with the Service Department to ensure smooth delivery of parts.
- Help to stock new parts and maintain parts in an organized way at all times.
- Other duties as necessary.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of farm, construction/commercial worksite equipment and parts experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills; prior experience with Electronic Parts Catalog’s (EPC) is an asset but not required.
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, with the ability to work well in a team environment.