Parts Counter Sales SpecialistApply online
|Company Name||Stoltz Sales & Service|
|Company Address||Listowel, ON|
Parts Counter Sales Specialist
Stoltz Sales & Service strives to be an agricultural dealership of choice, by excelling in customer service and providing optimal solutions to growers and producers within the communities we serve.
We are growing our parts team and require a Parts Counter Sales Specialist for our Listowel location.
What you will do:
- Service customers and technical staff promptly, politely, effectively and with a smile
- Order, receive, record and stock parts promptly
- Keep the inventory control system accurate and up to date at all times
- Keep the parts department neat, clean and safe at all times
- Everything else that is required to run a very busy parts department
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing trucks with forklift
What you will need:
- Good listening, problem solving and experience with the latest computer programs
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with farming and agricultural equipment would be an asset
- Experience with parts sales an asset or the willingness to learn
- The understanding that selling farm equipment parts can exceed the hours of 8 to 5
- Participate in a Saturday shift rotation periodically within each month
- Participate in an on call rotation when adequately trained
- The ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand frequently for periods at a time and frequent walking throughout the day
We are interested in long term employment applicants only. Benefit package and Company Matched RRSP program available for successful applicant upon completion of probationary period.
We would like to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in a career with our parts team please drop off resume in store at 8499 Hwy 23N, attn: Bryan Deen or click on the Apply Online button below.