Parts ManagerApply online
A new career is waiting for you as a Parts Manager at an agriculture equipment dealership in the Barrie, Ontario area. A company with a long standing history of providing excellent service. We are proud to provide our customers, a wide selection of best-in-class agricultural and lawn and garden equipment and parts. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team offering a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Manage all aspects of inventory control, source materials, price comparisons, ordering, receiving and tracking.
- Maintain inventory levels, minimum orders, and parts sales statistics.
- Yearly physical inventory counts, periodic cycle counts.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Develop a strong positive rapport with customers and vendors.
- Work with other departments effectively and efficiently.
- Track product availability and delivery scheduling and resolve pricing issues.
- Works closely with sales and service departments.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years in a parts management related role.
- Previous experience with farm, lawn and garden equipment or light construction equipment is a definite asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with lots of interruptions.
- General computer knowledge required.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
- Superior verbal/written/negotiation communication skills
- Valid G Driver's License.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agriRecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.