Parts Manager (Agricultural Machinery)Apply online
A new career is waiting for you as a Parts Manager. This is an opportunity to join a successful team at a farm equipment dealership in the Barrie, Ontario area.
Hours of work year round are 8:30 am to 5:30 and a rotation of the third Saturday morning.
- Manage all aspects of inventory control, source materials, price comparisons, ordering, receiving and tracking.
- Maintain inventory levels, minimum orders, and parts sales statistics.
- Yearly physical inventory counts, periodic cycle counts.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Develop a strong positive rapport with customers and vendors.
- Work with other departments effectively and efficiently.
- Track product availability and delivery scheduling and resolve pricing issues.
- Works closely with sales and service departments.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years in a parts management related role.
- Previous experience with farm, lawn and garden equipment or light construction equipment is a definite asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with lots of interruptions.
- General computer knowledge required.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
- Superior verbal/written/negotiation communication skills
- Valid G Driver's License.
Competitive remuneration and benefit package.