Parts Manager and Inventory Controller - Filled
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is an established distributer of aftermarket agricultural and construction equipment parts located north of Orangeville, ON. Our client's expertise, high quality products, and strong dealer network service, are the foundations of their success.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and customer-service-oriented individual to join our clients’ team as a Parts and Inventory Controller to provide excellent service and also provide shipping and receiving support in the warehouse.
Regular Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5pm
Hourly Rate based on experience- $20 -$24.00 per hour.
Training and career development is also offered by our Client.
- Provide exceptional customer service to dealers via phone and in person.
- Become familiar with the company’s products and suppliers.
- Assist with choosing the right part for their needs.
- Shipping and receiving daily in the warehouse.
- Be responsible for computer invoicing
- Responsible for restocking shelves as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of agricultural or automotive or construction equipment warehouse and parts sales experience with a background in agricultural is preferred.
- Our Client is willing to consider candidates with no previous work experience in a parts position but has experience operating and repairing farm equipment.
- A keen interest in sales and desire to self-manage as well as follow instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong computer and administrative skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to lift 50+ pounds is required.
- Valid G Licence
Please submit a current resume ASAP as the Employer is motivated and eager to find a candidate to work with their exceptional team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent