Parts Manager - St. ThomasApply online
|Company Name||Huron Tractor|
|Location||St. Thomas, Ontario|
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West.
Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: St.Thomas, Ontario
Why Huron Tractor?
It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best.
In order for Huron Tractor to develop the best, we offer the following:
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
- Manages parts operations within the dealership to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction
- Develops, communicates, manages and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs to achieve management stock order goals
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- A strong focus on parts sales and marketing
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working within a Parts Department
- Experience in Agricultural would be considered an asset
- Experience with motivating, training, appraising and general supervisory duties
- Able to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal report
- Must be able to push, pull and move equipment and/or supplies in excess of 50 pounds
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to email@example.com by March 4th, 2020. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”