Parts Representative (2633)Apply online
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a very successful, main line Farm Equipment dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They operate a fast paced business selling new and used machinery and parts. Currently we are accepting applications for a Parts Representative.
Wages: Hourly wage, $17.00 - $22.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Service customers and technical staff promptly, politely, effectively and with a smile.
- Order, receive, record and stock parts promptly.
- Keep the inventory control system accurate and up to date at all times.
- Keep the parts department neat, clean and safe at all times.
- Everything else that is required to run a very busy parts department.
What you will need:
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment.
- Experience with farming or agribusiness.
- Experience with the latest computer programs.
- Experience with parts sales or the willingness to learn.
- The understanding that selling farm equipment parts is not a 9 to 5 job.
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment