Parts Sales ConsultantApply online
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a very successful Farm Equipment dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They operate a fast paced business selling new and used machinery and parts and are currently accepting applications for a Parts Sales Consultant.
Wages: Hourly wage, $20.00 - $25.00, based on experience.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering group insurance benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Customer service
- Answering customer calls, emails, faxes, and all other inquiries
- Selling parts and used equipment of a variety of makes and models
- Parts sourcing
- Paperwork and invoicing
- Interact professionally with other departments
- Ensure that workspace is clean and professional at all times
- Maintain all safety protocol and policy as laid out in the policy book
- Other duties as required.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years sales experience in either agricultural, construction or automotive parts sales
- Must be able to work in Canada
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Must have Grade 1 protective toe safety footwear [“green patch”]
- Must have completed high school or equivalent
- Post-secondary courses an asset but not required
- Must be able to use a computer and certain software proficiently
- Leadership experience an asset
- Ability to process paperwork in a quick, efficient, and sensitive manner
- Administration experience an asset
- Ability to handle information, company, customer, and co-worker, information with sensitivity
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment