Parts Technician- Agricultural Equipment - Filled
|Location||Tillsonburg, Ontario, Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client, a well-established and growing agricultural equipment dealership, has an opportunity for a Parts Technician. This dealership has several locations and this position is in the Tillsonburg, Ontario area. The Parts Technician position would be of particular interest to experienced parts personnel or those with years of operating and maintaining farm equipment.
- Identifying customers or internal technicians needs and ordering parts as required.
- Locate parts and other materials, and ship to customers and other locations.
- Provide assistance to service technicians as required.
- Use of computer system, dealer, and parts software systems.
- Unloading, receiving, and storing incoming parts and other materials.
- Accurately and completely document and report shipping, receiving, inventory and stock information.
- Prepare quotations, reviews, and enters orders.
- Completes customer invoices.
- Enters orders into computer system and create order confirmations.
- Reads and interprets parts diagnostics and diagrams.
- Previous parts experience in Ag parts an asset but willing to train individuals with a strong background in the operation and basic maintenance of farm equipment.
- 3 + years of experience in customer service required.
- A respectful, positive attitude and disposition.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinker with ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Proficient with computers and able input data quickly and efficiently.
- Background in agriculture is a definite asset.
- Self-starter with a passion for working in a high energy, fast paced Parts department
- Strong spoken and written English
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- A valid driver’s license and a clean abstract
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity required to lift and handle objects.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
- Possible exposure to elements such as noise, dust, etc.
- Overtime will be required during peak periods
In addition to providing a culture of inclusion and commitment to people and community, our client provides competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefit package. Our client is also committed to career advancement for employees