Parts Technician-Agriculture - Filled
Parts Technician – Agriculture
- Identifying customers or internal technicians needs and ordering parts as required.
- Locate parts and other materials, and ship to customers and other locations.
- Provide assistance to service technicians as required.
- Use of computer system, dealer, and parts software systems.
- Unloading, receiving, and storing incoming parts and other materials.
- Accurately and completely document and report shipping, receiving, inventory and stock information.
- Prepare quotations, reviews, and enters orders.
- Completes customer invoices.
- Enters orders into computer system and create order confirmations.
- Reads and interprets parts diagnostics and diagrams.
- Previous parts experience in Ag parts an asset but willing to train individuals with a strong background in the operation and basic maintenance of farm equipment.
- 3 + years of experience in customer service required.
- A respectful, positive attitude and disposition.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinker with ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Proficient with computers and able input data quickly and efficiently.
- Background in agriculture is a definite asset.
- Self-starter with a passion for working in a high energy, fast paced Parts department
- Strong spoken and written English
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- A valid driver’s license and a clean abstract
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity required to lift and handle objects.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
- Possible exposure to elements such as noise, dust, etc.
- Overtime will be required during peak periods
In addition to providing a culture of inclusion and commitment to people and community, our client provides competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefit package. Our client is also committed to career advancement for employees.