Parts Technicians - Opportunities for Recent Grads within Huron CountyApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Recent Grads looking for a rewarding career in Huron County.
As the agricultural industry continues to grow every day, so do the opportunities for Parts Technicians with an agricultural background.
We have clients looking to hire recent grads who have the desire to grow within the Agricultural Machinery Industry and remain in Huron County. Competitive pay with benefits plus on the job training.
**Please apply to agrirecruiting.com for consideration.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer and customer service skills.
- Exemplary attendance record.
- Problem - solving skills.
- The desire to train and learn from the best.
- Grow with the Dealership and become an integral member.
- Valid G licence.
- Source parts as per customer's requirements.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Under the leadership of management become a qualified parts technician.
- Provide courteous service to all customers.
- Become the "go to" Parts Technician.
Click " Apply On-Line" for consideration.