Plant Manager - FeedApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Kawartha Lakes, Ontario|
|Location||Kawartha Lakes, Ontario|
Plant Manager – Feed
Our client is a family run business with years of experience in the recyclable food waste business. They are specialist in turning food wastes into high quality animal feed. They run a highly efficient system of food waste pickup, depackaging, recycling, processing and producing their well-known high quality feed products. They are now requiring a Plant Manager for their operation.
Working closely with, and reporting to the National Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and assisting the team to complete all duties related to the food recycling operation.
A competitive compensation package including medical and dental is offered. The total compensation will be based on candidate’s abilities and experience.
Why work for them:
- Family run business.
- Years of experience in the food recycling business.
- Helping the environment by diverting waste away from landfill sites.
- Fun work environment.
- Excellent hours and pay.
What you will do:
- Lead the recycling/food processing operation by motivating staff, meeting target goals, implementing new projects and delivering excellent results.
- Provide excellent customer service in a very busy production facility.
- Manage the plant to ensure high levels of efficiencies.
- Provide safety leadership to create a culture where safety is a core value and the team is driving for an injury-free workplace
What you need:
- Plant Management experience in the food or feed production sector.
- The ability to manage people in a very busy recycling and processing environment.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- The desire to be a hands on manager and run any machine when required.
- A good understanding financial reports including budgets and KPI’s.
- The ability to see all aspects of the operation from receiving food wastes to shipping out the finished product.
Please contact AgriRecruiting.com and not our client.