Precision Planting Sales and Service Specialist (2120) - Filled
Our Client is a growing, family oriented, aftermarket farm machinery parts dealer located in Southwestern Ontario. They are currently expanding and are accepting applications for a Sales and Service Specialist position on their team.
Were you born and raised on a cash crop farm? Do you have a passion for a career in agriculture? Do you have an excellent background in Customer Service? Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy helping farmers troubleshoot and set-up their machinery? Then we would like to hear from you.
Please Apply to AgriRecruiting.com below to learn more about this exciting new opportunity.
What you will do:
- Offer aftermarket equipment and parts solutions that fit customers’ needs.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Assist in Sales Promotions, Farm Shows etc.
- Assist in managing inventory.
- Promote other dealer services to the customer.
- Install and set-up Precision Planting equipment on customers machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor problems on customers units.
- Provide training on new equipment to customers.
What you need:
- A background in Canadian agricultural practices is ideal.
- Excellent time-management and customer-service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is essential. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to troubleshoot and do minor repairs of Precision Planting equipment.
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment including but not limited to Precision Planting equipment and harvesting systems.
- Experience with North-American farming or agribusiness is essential.
- A self-motivated team player with a "get it done" attitude.
Please note: Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number with direct agricultural cash crop farming background will be considered for this position.