Product Manager - Southern Saskatchewan (1381-1) - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Listowel, ON|
Our Client is a leading global agricultural equipment manufacturer. Their mission is to evolve farming further through a creation of ingenious seeding, planting and tillage equipment. Their team is fueled by an aggressive, entrepreneurial spirit and a strong drive to create innovative farming tools that improve grower profit. They are expanding and require a Product Manager.
You will be responsible to support the end user and dealer network with innovative and customer oriented approaches that will provide both best in class sales support and service. You are accountable for sales targets. You will ensure Dealer Sales teams are aware of tools and programs to best increase market penetration and market share. You will ensure Service teams are capable of instructing proper care and use of equipment to end users
What you will do:
- Meet with dealers regularly as instructed; build relationships with Service, Sales and Administration.
- Achieve contract/order/dealer inventory objectives.
- Provide dealers and customers with product and warranty training.
- Complete regular grower visits jointly with dealer staff.
- Participate in product launches, trade shows and company training events.
- Train dealer service teams on product service diagnostics, repair procedures and company processes.
What you need:
- Experience with agricultural equipment
- Familiarity and experience with farming practices
- Post-secondary education in Agriculture is preferred
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- Experience in ag electronics
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Up to 50% travel both domestically and internationally
- Increased travel experienced during seeding season
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
Please forward your resume if you are interested in being part of an established, successful and growing company