Professional ApplicatorApply online
|Company Name||Holmes Agro|
|Location||Orangeville, ON, Ontario|
Holmes Agro is an agricultural crop inputs retailer, supplying products and services in the areas of fertilizer, crop protection, seed, and agronomic advice, with locations in Stayner, Redickville, Orangeville and Flamborough.
Our Mission Statement is to provide quality service, products and agronomic information in the area of crop inputs, to help our customers be efficient and profitable, while being recognized as leaders in the agricultural industry.
Holmes Agro requires a full-time person to fill the following position Professional Applicator at our Stayner and Orangeville locations:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A positive attitude and a dedication to personal improvement and skill development
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, self-driven, initiative and team minded
- Willing to work seasonably long hours in spring and fall
- Agricultural background and an AZ or DZ license are required
- Candidate should possess strong mechanical skills, millwrighting skills an asset
- Customer service oriented with a professional and personal manner
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual and part of a team
- A passion for the business of agriculture and the opportunities that lie ahead for the industry
- Confident with current computer technology and various software platforms
- Confident and comfortable with operating farm equipment and delivery trucks
- An understanding and willingness to perform preventative maintenance on equipment, in order to keep equipment operating efficiently while minimizing downtime
The position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Work with the agronomy team to provide solutions using technology which will generate a return on investment for our growers and the company
- Participate in and promote a positive team environment
- Operate the company’s dry fertilizer application equipment in a professional manner using all available technology to deliver product both timely and accurately leaving the customer with a positive experience.
- Maintain equipment in such a manner to optimize efficiency and accuracy as well as minimize downtime
We offer a unique culture & team atmosphere, competitive wages, pension & benefits plan.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Archie at Holmes Agro (Ph):519-941-0450,
(Fax): 519-941-0931e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org