Professional Territory Sales ManagerApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Central Ontario|
Professional Territory Sales Manager
Our client is a growing, mainline agricultural, construction and consumer equipment dealership that is seeking a Full-Time Professional Territory Sales Manager to join their team. Working out of Central Ontario, the Territory Manager will build relationships and sell to key customers to help them become more profitable. Please contact AgriRecruiting.com if you are interested in applying to this position and not our client.
Why Work for This Company
- They are a young, established and a privately owned multistore operation.
- They are leaders in their marketplace.
- They are recognized as an excellent company to work for.
- They sell and service high quality and award-winning products.
- Their marketplace is very stable with high quality, multi generational farms.
- You will be given a large and established territory with loyal customers.
- The area has an abundance of shopping centers, schools, parks, recreation facilities, medical and other community features.
- They provide many company benefits
- They are willing to train and offer room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Visit many customers and ask them to buy.
- Maintain exceptional customer relations with current customers.
- Increase your customer base and achieve a pre-identified revenue target.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed, to the appropriate department to expedite the sales process.
What you Need
- Strong agriculture, farm equipment or a similar background.
- Strong customer service and consultative selling skills.
- Computer skills.
- Passion for building strong customer relations.
- The desire to be organized, detail-oriented, professional, reliable and patient.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a growing organization, forward your resume and cover letter by clicking on the “Apply online” button below.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
See this job and more at www.agrirecruiting.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment