Programs Co-ordinator - WarehouseApply online
|Company Name||Arrow Marketing|
|Company Address||15 McLaren|
Arrow provides fulfillment service for our clients Branded Merchandise.
Clients order via custom webstore, and we pick/pack/ship orders from our warehouse.
- Receive all program merchandise, including updating inventory online, labelling product for inventory, providing receiving forms to office team, and placing merchandise in correct SKU/Shelf/Bin locations.
- Complete any tagging, labelling, kitting of program merchandise required.
- Print all incoming orders placed via our program webstores.
- Pick/Pack/Ship program orders, including updating/fulfilling orders online to send shipment confirmations.
- Schedule consolidated shipments
- Oversee program inventory, including labelling, organizing shelves, setting up new racking as required, making picking more efficient.
- Maintain inventory location system including SKU, Bay, Bin, Shelf look up system.
Attractive benefits & perks
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Team Atmosphere
- myHSA (Health Spending Account)
Your top requirements in a candidate
- High level of organization
- Ability to communicate well with the team
- Keen interest in our products and services, including product and service quality control
- Computer skills