Project Co-OrdinatorApply online
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client is a leader in the agricultural and commercial custom designed building industry. They are locally owned and operated serving Southern Ontario. Due to continued and anticipated growth, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Project Co- Ordinator to complement their team at the Chatham-Kent, Ontario location.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining project documentation such as plans and reports.
- Ensuring established scheduling is on target.
- Review pre-determined budgets as instructed and alerting Manager of all new developments.
- Communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders as directed.
- Delivering timely reports to management as required.
- Working with the team in resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Post -Secondary education or equivalent training/experience within the construction industry.
- An Agricultural background is also an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize priorities based on deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite plus a solid background with other computer software.
- The desire to grow with the Company and assume more responsibilities as required.
- Valid Driver’s licence.
Remuneration: Attractive salary and benefit program plus training will be offered to the successful candidate.