Project Coordinator - NationalApply online
|Location||Saint Anne de Bellevue, Quebec|
514-459-3030 ext. 7540
Lactanet is an organization providing innovative dairy herd management and genetic services to dairy farm customers and professional advisors throughout the country. Our team is comprised of 450 employees dedicated to providing services to more than 8,000 dairy farms across Canada. Lactanet provides milk recording, genetic evaluation, advisory and herd management software solutions.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, carrying out and following up on the execution of the projects assigned to him/her until the project is completed, delivered, or put online. The incumbent prepares communications related to projects within the framework of the organization, facilitation and follow-up of team meetings, work sessions and various committees. The incumbent prepares various information documents on the progress of the project as well as reports. He/she participates in the collection, analysis, and documentation of needs by creating the business case. The Project Coordinator leads a team for the duration of the various projects under his/her responsibility.
The position requires an extremely responsive, proactive, and communicative individual who can demonstrate initiative, a “can do” attitude, strong communication and organization skills, along with a desire to work in and promote a client-first focused culture. Being a contributing team player is essential along with work hour flexibility to accommodate business needs.
1 Coordinate projects (80%)
- Collaborate with the project team, experts, and external partners to plan and deliver projects from start to delivery (deployment)
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the progress of projects
- Coordinate the writing of financing applications and reports to financers while ensuring compliance with Lactanet constraints and validation processes
- Coordinate the identification of needs for the realization of the projects and guarantee the follow-up, the analysis and the communication on the progress and the development of the project
- Gather information and ensure the follow-up of needs (material, human, duration and schedule, communication plan) to achieve project objectives
- Maintain the link between the different departments and carry out the administrative follow-up of the projects.
2 Coordinate the writing of business cases (10%)
- Coordinate the collection of information required to complete the business case
- Analyze and document the needs stated in the business case
- Respect the approval process and official communication channels.
3 Knowledge transfer of the Lactanet project management process (10%)
- Act as a change agent for the Lactanet team
- Support Lactanet resources in the project management and approval process.
- Good knowledge of project management according to PMI practices - PMP certification (asset)
- Bachelor's degree related to the job description (agronomy, project management, business analysis, or any other equivalent training) (asset)
- Have an interest in dairy production or the agricultural sector
- Demonstrate concrete achievements (minimum of 3 years of experience) in a project coordinator role in the development of new products and services for internal and external clients, from the conceptualization phase to deployment to end users
- Organize the thinking and actions of the project team (SME) to achieve the objectives within the expected time, cost, and quality.
- Excellent analytical skills for complex situations.
- Ability to collect information needs and synthesize it
- Ability to formulate recommendations by identifying impacts and benefits
- Ability to prepare, facilitate and organize working groups
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills, diplomacy and leadership skills, partnership, and customer satisfaction orientation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and strong ability to manage change
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, OneNote), fluency with online collaboration tools (Teams) and project management tools.
- Bilingualism in French and English is imperative.
Normal office work conditions and remote work (hybrid formula or 100% remote). The candidate may have his/her main office in one of Lactanet's offices in Saint-Anne de Bellevue (Quebec) or Guelph (Ontario).
Why work at Lactanet:
We are a dynamic organisation and value the well-being of our employees. We offer health and wellness programs, competitive salary, and benefits (group insurance and pension plan), training and professional development opportunities, a stimulating, progressive and collaborative work environment, and many other benefits....
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please send a cover letter and resumé with an email subject line “Project Coordinator – National” at email@example.com