Are you looking for stable and challenging work in a small town community? Have you worked in the construction or the agriculture industry? Do you enjoy the feeling of satisfaction that comes from a job well done? If so, this could be the job you’ve been looking for.
We currently have the following position available on our team of great people:
Your primary goal in this position is to ensure that projects are coordinated and guided to successful completion within the established timelines. You will receive multiple project requirements, then coordinate all aspects required to complete the projects. You’ll deal directly with our customers, sales team, subcontractors and technicians who install the systems. This role will utilize your analytical mind to manage multiple projects and crews, solve unexpected problems, and create standardized installation procedures. Your ability to see the big picture, and understand processes will be crucial.
We are looking for you if you’re:
· Decisive – you think quickly, multi-task, and can adjust plans on the fly.
· A strong communicator – you speak and write with clarity, and consider your audience as you deliver your message.
· A leader - you can direct a team of seasoned technicians with confidence.
· Post-Secondary education in a related field i.e. Millwright, Gas Technician
· Experience working in the construction industry
· Experience managing industrial projects to completion
· Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
· Experience reading AutoCAD drawings
· Experience working in the farming industry preferred
· Experience using AutoCAD an asset
Scheduled hours are 7:00am – approximately 5pm, Monday to Friday. You may also be added to the weekend on call rotation.
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits and RRSP matching program.