Refrigeration TechnicianApply online
Conestogo Agri Systems Inc., a progressive, growing company, is seeking the right qualified individual to join our Service team, who has a background in refrigeration, and a willingness to learn. This position offers variety and continual learning opportunities. You will not only have the opportunity to expand your experience by working with commercial scale refrigeration units, but also to train in servicing the various types of equipment used to keep Dairy Farms operating.
With a background in HVAC/refrigeration and the support of your fellow service technicians, our goal is for you to be able to hit the ground running with the installation, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance on equipment such as: compressors, condensers, chillers, and heat reclaimers. This role will also include training to work in all areas of dairy equipment service and maintenance.
Location: Drayton, ON
Based out of our location north of Drayton, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Service/Installation Manager and existing personnel.
- Work on a team and independently from a mobile location.
- Carry out preventative maintenance within our customer base.
- Identify and communicate potential upgrades and required maintenance to customers.
- Make repairs to milk cooling and other systems in dairy milking operations.
- Be available to fit into our on-call rotation throughout the year.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic License 313A
- Commercial refrigeration experience is required and experience in dairy refrigeration preferred
- Service, installation and maintenance experience with the refrigeration systems and components
- Aware of all codes and safety regulations
- Technical trouble-shooting skills
- Strong electrical knowledge
- Electronic controls experience is an asset
- Driver’s license in good standing
- No lifting restrictions
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation packages include a group benefit plan and an RRSP plan. Visit our office or check out our website to learn more about what we do.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 1 year (Required)
- Service technician: 1 year (Preferred)