Regional Sales and Service Manager (Eastern Ontario)Apply online
|Company Name||Lactanet Canada|
The Lactanet partnership between CanWest DHI, CDN and Valacta brings together leading dairy herd improvement organizations responsible for milk recording, genetic evaluations and knowledge transfer in Canada. By leveraging the respective strengths of the three partners, Lactanet provides Canadian dairy farmers with the tools necessary to help them succeed and face the challenges that lie ahead for our industry while ensuring our global leadership position for the future. Lactanet is a farmer-run organization serving Canadian dairy producers from coast-to- coast. Our team is comprised of 450 employees dedicated to providing services to more than 8,000 dairy farms across Canada.
REGIONAL SALES & SERVICES MANAGER – Eastern Ontario
Reporting to the Director Sales and Services, Ontario and West, the highly performing Regional Sales & Services Manager will be working from home, responsible to manage and lead the sales, support and delivery of milk recording and herd management software services to the dairy farmers, advisors and clients throughout Eastern Ontario. This is a full time position.
- Lead Sales and Promotions of Lactanet products and services, with the objective to achieve growth of Market Share and develop customer
- Direct and manage the Lactanet field staff team in the Eastern
- Sales, Promotion and base support of DairyComp Herd Management
- Ongoing interaction to assist customers to understand and effectively utilize Lactanet information and features, in order to improve overall herd management and herd
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales or management experience in a service environment with the ability to deliver effective sales
- Hands on, highly motivated individual with knowledge of the dairy industry and thorough understanding of dairy herd management
- Proficiency with relevant computer software, hardware, preferably with commercial dairy equipment
- Superior communication and interpersonal
- Staff supervisory experience will be considered a strong
Working from your home office. Work variable and irregular hours. Work done at different times of the day; partly very early in the morning and partly at the end of the day. Daily travel.