Regional Sales Manager - Crop ChemistryApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Agricultural Chemistry products and one of Canada’s top 100 Employers for 2018. They are seeking a dynamic and motivated Regional Sales Manager to lead their salesforce in the Lethbridge, Alberta Region. The ideal candidate will bring experience in team management, Ag sales and marketing, agronomy, and crop inputs,
The Regional Sales Manager will develop and implement the regional marketing strategies and plans for the company’s Ag brands, and lead a team of Sales Representatives in the achievement of sales targets, market-share objectives, and profitability goals.
- A very competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, incentive program, and an extensive benefit program is negotiable based on the successful candidate’s capacity and experience.
What you will do:
- Develop, train and lead your team of Sales Representatives who will support current products and introduce new technologies and solutions to new and existing grower customers in the region.
- Foster and lead change management within the team and broader organization.
- Support innovation in agriculture at the field level.
- Use your leadership, people development and superior customer service skills to expand the company’s market share within the region.
- Identify, screen and hire top quality Sales Representatives.
- Train, coach and monitor the performance of all staff to ensure maximum performance and achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Communicate goals and objectives, identify development plans, and conduct performance reviews with staff as part of performance and incentive measurement.
- Gather and communicate to appropriate staff market intelligence and competitive activities within the region to maximize opportunities and pre-empt threats to brand performance.
- Responsible for team selling strategy to grower customers.
- Foster a positive team environment that aligns with business and corporate initiatives.
- Regional Sales Manager will be expected to drive as well as fly to accounts as required, to meet with Sales Representatives and customers as needed (Up to 75%).
What you will need:
- University degree in any related field; agricultural or business degrees preferred.
- 5 + years in field sales followed by 5+ years of experience at a direct supervisory level.
- Experience selling to growers in Western or Eastern Canada and the ability to initiate, develop, and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to lead and coach a group of motivated and passionate sales staff.
- Strong understanding of crop development and the use of products to enhance production.
- Proven track record and desire to drive business for customer, corporate and personal success.
- Self-directed, motivated and have a desire to win while developing the business.
See this job and more at agristaffing.com. Recruiters for full time Ag employment.