Retail Store ManagerApply online
|Location||North East of London, Ontario, Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client is always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share their values to join their friendly in-store family. Our Client offers an engaging culture and unique team environment. Comprehensive, ongoing training and a competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful applicant. This opportunity is North East of London, Ontario.
As a Store Manager, your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service and shopping experiences for our customers; be a strong brand ambassador through knowledge and understanding of our products
- Work cohesively with staff members on site.
- Plan and prioritize, manage and measure work.
- Meet and/or exceed all company set sales and operational goals
- Drive sales through leadership and coaching on the sales floor
- Execute all merchandising, marketing and visual presentation aspects of the store according to company directives.
- Ensure product is received and processed accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment for our team members and customers.
- Secure company assets through the implementation of loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to store success by accomplishing related results as needed
- Recruit top talent for the store and proactively preparing to fill future positions.
- Effectively network and hire positive brand ambassadors.
- Manage the successful onboarding and training of new team members
- Ensure the ongoing training & development of all team members is completed according to company standards
- Manage team member performance through coaching and counseling team members. Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Follow up on work results
- Promote the career growth of others. Develop future store leaders.
- 3+ years’ retail management experience
- High energy, enthusiastic team leader with a proven dedication to customer service.
- Results driven with a history of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and team management skills. Ability to motivate others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding visual merchandising abilities.
- Working knowledge of computers and POS systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
Apply now to join our Client’s winning team and become a valuable member of their growing and reputable organization !