Robot Service Specialist (National)Apply online
|Company Name||Lactanet Canada|
The Lactanet partnership between CanWest DHI, CDN and Valacta brings together leading dairy herd improvement organizations responsible for milk recording, genetic evaluations and knowledge transfer in Canada. By leveraging the respective strengths of the three partners, Lactanet provides Canadian dairy farmers with the tools necessary to help them succeed and face the challenges that lie ahead for our industry while ensuring our global leadership position for the future. Lactanet is a farmer-run organization serving Canadian dairy producers from coast-to- coast. Our team is comprised of 450 employees dedicated to providing services to more than 8,000 dairy farms across Canada.
ROBOT SERVICES SPECIALIST - NATIONAL
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Sales and Services, you will be responsible to lead the sales and support of milk recording and herd management services for Canadian dairy farmers with robotic milking systems.
- Coordinate, train and support a team of regional Lactanet robot service field staff throughout Canada, with regards to robot data collection and robot sampling device operation
- In cooperation with Regional Managers, support the sales of Lactanet services to robot farms with the objective to grow market share and develop customer loyalty
- Assist customers to understand and effectively utilize DHI information and features to complement their on- farm robot data and improve their overall herd management and herd profitability
- Liaise with robot equipment manufacturers and local dealers to enhance services for joint customers
- Attend trade shows to promote Lactanet and robot related products and services
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in Agriculture;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a sales or service environment;
- Hands on, highly motivated individual with knowledge of the dairy industry and understanding of dairy herd management practices;
- Proficiency with relevant computer software and hardware, preferably with dairy equipment systems
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong in value-based selling and in relationship building;
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast pace environment;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Spoken and written French is a strong
Working from your home office.