Sales Agronomist (223) - Filled
Our client is a very successful, family oriented crop production company located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario farm country. They are expanding and currently accepting applications for a Sales Agronomist. If you have excellent communication skills, a strong sales and agronomy background and enjoy helping farmers with crop production solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you
Please apply to agristaffing.com and not our client.
What you will do:
- Market and sell their exceptional line of seed, fertilizer and chemistry products
- Expand their customer base by meeting new customers.
- Informing customers of supply, price trends and upcoming promotions.
- Arranging delivery dates.
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets and goals.
- Field scouting
- Field signing
- Gather marketing data and information on products, competitors and customers.
- Enjoy meeting new customers at social and community events.
What you need:
- CCA or related agronomy sales experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, self-time management and people skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of the seed requirements in your territory.
- Excellent computer skills, with a proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driving abstract.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Agronomic knowledge in crop production and field research
Please note that only Candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.