Sales AgronomistApply online
|Company Name||Holmes Agro|
Sales-Agronomist Position Opening
Holmes Agro is an agricultural crop inputs retailer, supplying products and services in the areas of seed, fertilizer, crop protection and agronomic advice.
Our Mission Statement is to provide quality service, products and agronomic information in the area of crop inputs, to help our customers be efficient and profitable, while being recognized as leaders in the agricultural industry.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to allow you to Provide a positive experience and work well with customers, suppliers and co-workers
- Willing to work seasonably long hours in spring and fall
- Strong agronomic knowledge, with the ability to apply technology to help customers succeed.
- Positive team first attitude to allow you to excel in a fast-paced team environment
- Passion for Agriculture
- 2 Years experience in the agronomy, CCA would be considered an asset.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with customers to help position agronomic tools such as, fertilizer, seed, crop protection products and services to maximize customers crop performance
- Routinely work with customers to develop crop plans and agronomic actions to improve crop production
- In season evaluation and recommendations based on routine crop scouting, soil and tissue sampling
- Support operational activities as required in season
- Promote Holmes Agro and the products, service & programs we deliver to our customers
- Support customers stewardship efforts such as 4Rs, pest assessments, & record keeping
We offer a unique culture & team atmosphere, competitive wages, pension & benefits plan.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Archie at Holmes Agro (Ph):519-941-0450,
e-mail: archie at holmesagro.com
Click Apply Online below.