Sales Agronomist - Region of WaterlooApply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Guelph, ON|
Sales Agronomist – Region of Waterloo
Our client is a very successful, family oriented crop production company located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario farm country. They are expanding and currently accepting applications for a Sales Agronomist. If you have excellent communication skills, a strong sales and agronomy background and enjoy helping farmers with crop production solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you
Please apply to agriRecruiting.com and not our client.
A very competitive compensation package including benefits is offered. The total compensation package will be based on the candidate’s abilities and experience
Why Work for Them:
- Well established and respected family agriculture business.
- Modern facilities that allow for the highest level of customer service.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly local atmosphere.
- Forward thinking – owner’s value employee input, team approach to management.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Rural location but you can see the Region of Waterloo.
What you will do:
- Market and sell their exceptional line of seed, fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Expand their customer base by meeting new customers.
- Informing customers of supply, price trends and upcoming promotions.
- Arranging delivery dates.
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets and goals.
- Field scouting.
- Field signing.
- Gather marketing data and information on products, competitors and customers.
- Enjoy meeting new customers at social and community events.
What you need:
- CCA or related agronomy sales experience.
- Agronomic knowledge in crop production and field research.
- A comprehensive understanding of the seed, fertilizer and crop protection products requirements in your territory.
- 2 or more years of retail experience.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexible to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, self-time management and people skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with a proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Valid driver’s licence and clean driving abstract.
Please apply to AgriRecruiting.com and not our client.