Sales and Service SpecialistApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is an established and successful supplier of quality aftermarket products for agricultural equipment, serving both agricultural Dealers and individual Farmers. They are expanding and are in need of a motivated and experienced Sales and Service Specialist for a position within south western Ontario.
In this position the successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience in cash crop farming, sales and customer service, and mechanical and electrical skills, to sell to a variety of customers, and assist with setting up and troubleshooting precision planting monitoring and metering equipment and other products the company supplies. If you have a passion for a career in Agriculture and for helping clients with their farming needs, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. Please apply below!
Please note* Our client requires candidates to apply directly to AgriRecruiting for consideration.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, a company vehicle, and health spending account is negotiable based on the successful candidate’s capacity and experience.
- Offer aftermarket equipment and parts solutions that fit customers’ needs.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build relationships with new customers.
- Assist in sales promotion programs, farm shows, etc.
- Assist in managing inventory.
- Promote other product and services to the customer.
- Install and set-up Precision Planting equipment on customers machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor problems on customers units.
- Provide training on new equipment to customers.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A background in Cash-Crop farming is required.
- Excellent time-management and customer-service skills.
- Sales experience is an asset but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is needed. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to troubleshoot and do minor repairs of Precision Planting equipment.
- Technical knowledge of farm equipment including but not limited to Precision Planting equipment and harvesting systems.
- Experience in North-American farming or agribusiness is required
- A proven team player with a "get it done" attitude.