Agri Sales Apprentice - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client, a specialist in premier farm equipment, has an opening for a Sales Apprentice in the Orangeville, Ontario area. Working directly with the Sales Team, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a farming background to learn the ag dealership business.
- Provides exceptional value -added service in his/her support to the customer.
- Inventory management and inventory audits.
- Supports sales reps with deal and finance/lease administration.
- Various sales and service administration tasks.
- Deliveries and pick ups (sales/parts/service).
- Operation of large farm equipment.
- Assisting with demos.
- Follow all Health and Safety and Company policies.
- Agricultural industry knowledge/experience.
- Ability to operate large farm equipment (may involve hauling large loads, example 50’ long header carts with header loaded).
- Solid computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, a passion for learning.
- Current valid driver’s license and clean abstract.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a bonus incentive in addition to their commitment to employee development.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply with resume to Agrirecruiting.com.