Sales ConsultantApply online
|Company Name||Stoltz Sales & Service|
|Company Address||8499 Hwy 23 North Listowel|
Stoltz Sales & Service strives to be an agricultural dealership of choice, by excelling in customer service and providing optimal solutions to growers and producers within the communities we serve. We are looking for a customer focused Sales Consultant for our Listowel location.
- To establish and maintain relationships with existing customers and call on new potential customers.
- Provide friendly, helpful and prompt customer service.
- Listening to customer needs, help to find a solution with the right product, and provide a smooth transition through the purchasing process.
- Providing quotes to customers accurately and promptly.
- Complete all necessary paperwork associated with the sale.
- Follow up with customer after sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and expand our current customer base.
- Demonstrate and train customers in equipment operation when required.
- Help promote other services available within the dealership.
- Attend supplier product training when required.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with suppliers.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, community functions as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Post-secondary education in agriculture or agriculture business is an asset.
- Previous sales experience in agriculture in an asset.
- The values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the agricultural field.
- Able to perform basic math skills and calculations.
- Strong work ethic with self-motivation
- Strong computer skills including ability to learn new programs, spreadsheets, mobile apps, along with other technical programs required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal communication skills along with phone communication skills.
- Confident in the sales process from start to the close of the sale.
- Skills to help assist in customer service issues when required and aid in providing a solution.
- A valid driver's license along with a driver’s abstract required.
- A valid passport or the ability to attain one.
Why work for us
- Well established caring company with growth opportunities
- Good corporate citizens
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly midsized town environment
- Midsized town location, close to schools, hospital, shopping and community centres
Stoltz Sales & Service provides a family first work environment, paid training, company provided vehicle, and a comprehensive company benefit plan. Wage compensation will depend upon experience.
If you are interested in a career with our Sales team please drop off resume in store at:
8499 Hwy 23N, attn: Branch Manager or email by clicking "Apply online" below.