Sales Consultant - Dairy and Beef Cattle Supplements - Filled
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, Ontario|
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is an established and successful manufacturer and supplier of molasses based liquid feed supplements, for the dairy cattle and beef cattle industries. A unique and exciting career is available for a customer- focused and results -driven Sales Consultant to complement their existing team.
The role of the Sales Consultant is to provide sales, service, and innovation to dairy and beef farmers primarily in the Perth and Oxford areas as well as the bordering communities.
**Please note: In order for consideration please apply to AgriRecruting.com with a current resume.
- A passion for the dairy and beef industry combined with hands on experience within the dairy industry.
- Previous related sales experience ( 8 years plus ) is a must.
- Post- Secondary education in a related field.
- Nutritional education/ experience is an asset.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Proficient use of computer software programs.
- Ability to work within the team environment of office administration and manufacturing personnel.
- Valid Class "G" Driver's Licence in good standing.
- Provide exceptional service and support to existing and future customers by analysing cost-benefit solutions in order to meet their needs.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Forge new relationships.
- Stay up to date on all initiatives within the dairy/beef industries and explore avenues in order to increase returns for the customer.
- Provide customers with timely answers and resolution to all inquiries and concerns.
- Attend local trade shows as required.
- Interact withinthe community promoting the dairy/beef industries.
- Complete all sales documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work out of your home office with 90 % of your time spent on the road.
- Report to the Company office on a bi weekly schedule.
- Maintain a daily journal within the program Sales Force.
- Provide management with timely reports on customer needs, concerns, interest, and potential for new products and services.
Excellent remuneration program ( 80K -dependent on qualifications) and benefit package as per Corporate policy. Work tools provided by the Company such as lap top, cell phone, and vehicle.
The Company is also very responsive to providing training opportunities for growth for the successful candidate.
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. services agriculture and the agribusiness industry in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. We are a recruitment firm for permanent full-time agricultural jobs. Our focus is on matching employers and applicants to achieve a win-win situation, where the needs of both parties are being met. Please visit our website at www.agrirecruiting.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.