Sales/Marketing Manager (17)Apply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Perth County|
Our client manufacturers a product that is sold worldwide. Their dedication and expertise has helped the company grow over the last 15 years. They continue to expand and are needing a Sales/Sales Manager to drive the company into the future.
WHY WORK FOR THEM:
- Young and progressive family owned business.
- Forward thinking – Owners value employee input, team approach to management.
- Good corporate citizens.
- Modern facilities that allow for the highest level of production.
- An excellent product that is sought after worldwide.
- Full time, year round employment in a friendly midsize town atmosphere.
- Midsize town location, close to schools, hospital, shopping and community centers.
Promote and market the product into new and existing target markets. This your opportunity to take a company and drive it into the future.
- Increase brand awareness of their product.
- Develop a Global Marketing Strategy.
- Work with and identify new Territory Representatives.
- Manage and implement social media accounts.
- Develop new Dealer/Distributor relationships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Manage advertising with multiple media types.
- Budget Marketing/Sales Expenses.
- Organize and Attend national, regional, and local trade shows to promote their product.
- Gathers sales statistics and gives feedback to organization on sales potential and Inventory requirements.
- Monitors customer preferences, feedback and trends in products and their use and keeps the organization informed.
- Works with internal support groups (R&D, Manufacturing, Distribution, Shipping, etc.) to facilitate the sales process.
- Related University or College degree/diploma.
- Familiar in the operation of farm machinery, farm background is an asset.
- Understanding of different farm practices.
- Good knowledge of today’s agricultural business sector.
- Confident, Energetic, Results Oriented, Customer Focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products.
- Embraces Advanced Marketing Techniques.
- Financially responsible.
TRAVEL: 30% commitment. Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and current passport.