Sales Rep/Project Manager - Custom Designed Buildings - Filled
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our client is a leader in the agricultural and commercial building construction industry. They are locally owned and operated serving Southern Ontario. We are recruiting for a Sales Rep/ Project Manager to assist farmers design and build custom made buildings to suit their individual needs which may include animal housing, storage, and arenas for equine performances. As you manage your day from home you can live anywhere west of the 401- the area around Woodstock, Ontario would be an option.
Wages: Our Client offers a competitive base salary and incentive program based on industry experience. Willing to train and mentor an agricultural graduate with a strong farming background and design experience.
Why work with our client:
- Ability to work remotely.
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are respected.
- Offering company benefits and bonuses.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generate new business through appropriate cold calling and relationship building techniques.
- Listen carefully to clients’ needs and wants and generate a worksheet outlining project goals.
- Communicate with the Engineering Department in order to generate accurate Sales Estimates.
- Present estimates to customer and provide feedback where required.
- Close the deal.
- Attend various Trade Shows and company sales events as permitted.
- Work in a team environment and offer positive contributions.
- Develop relationships with contractors/suppliers and obtain bids as required.
- Continuous communication with client and contractors assisting with the project completion.
What you will need:
- A background in agriculture, farming, and/or the related structures/buildings is essential. Experience with project management is an asset.
- Strong customer service and consultative selling skills.
- Computer skills with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Passion for building strong customer relations.
- The desire to be an organized, detail-oriented, professional, reliable and patient.