Sales Representative - Agricultural EquipmentApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Please note* See locations for three available positions below
Our client is a main-line full-service equipment dealer group specializing in agricultural, commercial work site, consumer, and professional property management equipment. They are focused and determined to help their customers find the right equipment solution to meet their unique needs. We are currently recruiting for Sales Representatives to join our clients growing team near the areas of Guelph, Woodstock, and Hanover, Ontario.
Our client is seeking passionate, self-starters who will be responsible for developing and managing relationships and selling quality new and used equipment to customers in a defined sales area. If you enjoy interacting with farmers, other business owners and managers, are mechanically inclined, a strong relationship builder and communicator, and have experience selling, and working with agricultural and related equipment, we would like to hear from you.
Please note* Our client wishes qualified candidates to apply to AgriRecruiting only for consideration. Please apply below!
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, including, a base salary/draw with commission and company sponsored sales bonuses; on-going training, family health benefits packages, annual clothing allowance, an employee discount program, and a company vehicle.
- Serve as the first point of contact between the customer and company.
- Promote all goods and services offered by the company.
- Focus on new customer prospecting and prospect conversion.
- Accurately maintain customer information lists and sales activities.
- Develops good rapport with customers, maintaining a good balance of personal and business friendships.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager throughout the sales process.
- Resolve customer issues both within and out of the direct sales process in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales contracts for obtained orders and submit those orders for processing.
- Keep up to date on market trends that will affect the customer’s buying decision
- Effectively use demonstrations – plans, qualifies, formalizes the demo presentation and follows up to close the deal.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Researches competitive product information, developing knowledge of competitive products and sellers.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in business or agriculture-related field is an asset.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience selling ag equipment or working with related equipment required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong math skills with ability to understand comprehensive pricing structures.
- Personal characteristics: self-motivated, collaborative, customer focused, goal oriented, Considerate of others /empathetic.
- Detail oriented and great time management skills.
- Familiarity with current jobsite practices/GPS and Precision software
- Clean driving abstract