Sales Representative - Grain Handling SolutionsApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our client is a leading agricultural dealership specializing in facility design, installation and service solutions for the dairy, swine and grain handling industries. With a rich history in the area, they have over 60 years of experience offering custom designed solutions for their customers. Our client offers on-farm solution expertise and are looking for their next team member.
We are recruiting for a full-time Agricultural Sales Representative – Grain Handling Solutions to manage a designated sales territory north of London, ON, by promoting and selling to new and existing customers. The successful candidate will consult with customers and offer the company’s best grain solution product lines and solutions to enhance the profitability and success of their customers growing operation.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, commission structure, company vehicle, and a full benefit package are provided.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- Positive working environment where your opinions are respected.
- Supportive and driven management team.
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Market, demonstrate, and sell agricultural grain handling and farm equipment products.
- Target prospects and conduct cold calls to grow our customer base.
- Work to meet and exceed established sales targets and guidelines.
- Manage current customer base through frequent communications and excellent customer service.
- Promote and assist with various sales, marketing events and promotional efforts.
- Strong planning skills, including the ability to segment markets, target and analyze customer potential.
- Coordinate and deliver sales presentations/quotes to prospective customers.
- Attend various sales meetings and customer appointments.
Experience, skills, and abilities required:
- Minimum of three years of industry or sales experience.
- A proven track record of achieving sales success.
- Ability to multitask, maintain confidentiality, prioritize and work well in a team environment.
- Outgoing attitude with a passion for top-notch customer service.
- Competitive, self-motivated individual who is disciplined and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Proficient on computer programs and software as required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness
to work with various departments to manage and oversee sales projects.
- A valid drivers’ licence.