Sales Representative - Livestock Feed and Crop InputsApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive, Listowel, ON Canada N4W 3R8|
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.com for more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agricultural Company with multiple locations east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service Livestock Feed and Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed.
We are currently recruiting for a Salesperson for a full-time permanent position, who will sell Livestock Feed and Crop Inputs to farmers in an assigned territory. If you have an agricultural/farming background and the determination to sell crop and feed products, this could be the right opportunity for you. A sales background is not required. Please apply below.
- A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary plus commission with uncapped potential.
- A company vehicle can be provided. Or, receive mileage re-imbursement with your own vehicle.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Willing to train, and room for advancement.
What you will do:
- Provide excellent sales and service support to new and existing customers.
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business, primarily for dairy, with some beef and other livestock, as well as for crop inputs sold by the company.
- Work collaboratively with farmers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Sales Representative.
What you will need:
- An extensive agriculture/farm background is required.
- Post-secondary education in agriculture is a definite asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn from nutritional and crop input sales training provided by the Company.
- Experience in sales is an asset, but not required.
- Ability to operate a sprayer would be an asset, but is not required.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.
See this job and more at www.agristaffing.com . Recruiters for full-time Ag employment