Sales Team ManagerApply online
|Phone||519 280 3006|
Our Client is a leader in the agricultural and commercial custom designed building industry. They are locally owned and operated serving Southern Ontario. Due to continued and anticipated growth, we are recruiting on their behalf for an experienced Sales Manager to complement their team at the Chatham-Kent, Ontario location.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a sales team by providing coaching, guidance, training and mentorship.
- Conduct regular sales meetings with appropriate team members.
- Set sales quotas and goals by creating sales plans.
- Analyse sales data in a timely manner to establish trends etc.
- Assign sales territories.
- Track the progress of your team members and provide leadership.
- Stay versed in industry news, standards, and trends.
- Support the growth of the Company by identifying new strategies and opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post- Secondary education in agri-business or a related, or a combination of experience and education.
- Past experience within the agricultural industry is an asset.
- Strong understanding of construction.
- 5-8 years of proven Sales Team leadership experience.
- Proven effective communication skills interacting with Sales staff and Customers.
- Experience in dealing with and tracking Customer concerns.
- Capability of combating problems and turning potential service failures into success stories.
- Expertise to motivate team members to reach personal and group targets.
- A passion for the Sales Manager position in order to inspire enthusiasm and success in others.
- Valid G Driver’s licence.
A competitive base salary, benefits and commission will be offered to the successful candidate.