Senior Accountant (46)Apply online
|Company Name||AgriRecruiting.com Inc.|
|Company Address||Southwestern Ontario|
Are you a CPA with experience in Agriculture/Farming? Are you interested in working in a growing and entrepreneurial office where you will have one to one contact with your clients, the opportunity for growth, and the support of a dynamic and successful public firm?
We are currently recruiting for Senior Accountant for an office located in western Ontario. Specific location can be discussed following your application.
Please apply below, to agristaffing.com, and not to our client.
A comprehensive package is offered which includes an excellent benefits and perks program in addition to a negotiable competitive salary.
- Preparation of notice to reader and review engagement financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns (personal, corporate and trust)
- Completion of corporate reorganization and succession plans
- Effective communication with our clients, government agencies, and internal staff and managers
- Promote the firm, develop a referral base, and participate in business development activities.
- Develop and enhance ability to understand unique features of clients’ business, and respond to client requests, issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain technical competence through participation in professional education programs and training sessions.
- Other responsibilities as required to successfully manage and grow the agriculture team.
- Some travel may be required
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in accounting or equivalent
- CPA designation or enrollment in the program is encouraged
- Previous public accounting experience
- Sound knowledge of GAAP/ASPE, income tax, payroll, and HST
- Ability to self-manage and work effectively as a member of a small team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with staff and clients
- Hands on experience with various software packages (QuickBooks, Sage 50, Caseware/Caseview, TaxPrep, Microsoft Office suite)
- Agricultural background and experience an asset
AgriRecruiting.com Inc. is a recruitment firm for permanent full and part-time agricultural jobs in Canada. As farmers and agribusiness people with more than 40 years of industry experience, we understand the needs of our employers and our candidates. Our goal is to provide our clients with long-term quality employee solutions as well as to help candidates find a rewarding, long-term career. Please visit our website at www.agristaffing.comfor more information and our job board with a full list of available Ag jobs.