Senior Crop Inputs SalespersonApply online
|Company Address||550 Pleasant View Drive|
Our Client is a locally owned and operated Agriservices Company with multiple locations north and east of Kingston, Ontario. Their business is a full-service agriservices and Crop Input supplier, handling commercial grain and processing seed.
We are recruiting for a Crop Inputs Salesperson for a full-time position, who will make recommendations and sell crop inputs to farmers and large customers. If you have an crop farming background, enjoy helping customers improve their production, and have customer service and/or sales experience, this could be the right opportunity for you. Please apply below.
- A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary plus commission with uncapped potential.
- A company vehicle can be provided. Or, receive mileage reimbursement with your own vehicle.
Why work with our client:
- An established, stable and successful locally owned company.
- A team environment where your opinions are appreciated.
- Room for advancement to Sales Management
- Provide excellent service and sales support to new and existing customers.
- Use your knowledge of agronomy to make recommendations to customers and sell crop inputs.
- Resolve all sales, product, or management issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Prospect and acquire new business for crop inputs supplied by the company
- Work collaboratively with farmers, other customers, service and delivery staff, and other colleagues.
- Represent the Company with knowledgeable professionalism at all industry related venues, as well as within the community.
- All other duties as needed to ensure continued success as a Sales Agronomist.
Key Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Experience farming crops is required.
- Post-secondary education in agronomy or a related field is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience selling crop inputs is an asset, but not required.
- Above average organizational and computer skills.
- A valid Canadian Driver’s License is required.
- Self-motivated, team-player, and willing to take initiative.
- Only candidates with a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number can be considered for this position.