Senior Farm Machinery Service TechnicianApply online
|Location||Woodstock, , Ontario|
Senior Farm Machinery Technician
Our Client is Ontario’s largest and most successful farm equipment dealer servicing their product group. They require an experienced Service Technician to service this product group. Please apply if you want to be one of the best in the field.
A very competitive compensation package including benefits is offered. The total compensation package will be based on the candidate’s abilities and experience.
Why Work for Them
- Family run business.
- Years of experience in the farm equipment industry.
- Fun Work Environment.
- Excellent hours and pay.
What you will need:
- Ten or more years of farm equipment service experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of high tech machines.
- A passion for solving technical problems.
- The willingness to self-manage and to make sound decisions.
- Good computer, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A good understanding of livestock feed management.
- The ability to work independently (self motivated) or as part of a team.
- The understanding that farming is not a 9 to 5 job
What you will do:
- Problem solve, service, repair and maintain machines.
- Visit lots of customers and prospective customers to service and repair their equipment.
- Manage a large service repair territory.
- Maintain a neat and tidy service vehicle.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Build new relationships with new customers.
- Promote other dealership services to the customer.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete on-line and off site training as required.
- Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
Please click on the "Apply online" button below.