Service & Automation Technician - Filled
|Company Name||Advanced Dairy Systems Ltd|
We are a small Dairy Equipment Sales and Service Dealership serving the rural southwestern Ontario area.
-In this position you will be responsible for conducting onsite preventative and emergency maintenance services as well as installation of milking and cow comfort products.
- You are accountable for planning and follow through of all work related to the installation, testing, inspection and repairs to equipment.
- This position requires use of common hand tools to work on small-scale parts as well as computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Each individual must be a team player and have excellent customer service skills.
- Regular hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (8.5 hrs) however some overtime may be required to service our dairymen.
-After Hours on call shift rotation is required to cover 24 hour emergency maintenance.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driver’s abstract are required.
-Competitive wages based on your knowledge and skill set.
-We offer company benefits, uniforms and a company paid cell phone once your 3 month probationary period has been completed.
-Electrical, Mechanical, Automation and Computer competency is required.
-A working knowledge of the Dairy Industry is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Facility is currently curb side service only. No public access unless required for emergency services.
Routine sanitation of facility and vehicles.