Service Coordinator (2135)Apply online
Our Client is a very successful farm equipment dealer servicing Dairy farmers in the heart of rural Southern Ontario. They are currently accepting applications for a Service Coordinator to help them in their busy Service Department.
What you will do:
- Perform all administrative responsibilities for the Service Department pertaining to internal, external and warranty work orders such as opening, maintaining, comments, invoicing and filing.
- Take incoming customer service calls and start work orders
- Creating service jobs by soliciting customers and reschedule repeat services
- Organize priority and urgency of all shop operations (with service manager)
- Coordinate on-farm and in shop service and repair schedule
- Schedule trucking and delivery (with service and sales manager)
- Assist Service Manager on the quoting and flow of work for refurbishing
- Monitor and manage technician efficiency and work in progress
- Assist the service manager with the control of lost time
- Work with the Parts Manager to ensure correct parts are on order and available as needed
- Ensure costs are entered and approved on work orders
- Complete work orders for billing, complete with costing and detailed description
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction
- Submit and manager completion of warranty claims
- Manage maintenance schedule of vehicles and fuel reconciliation
- Assist Service Manager in general
- Other duties as required
What you will need:
- Direct experience working in a farm machinery service or parts department.
- Organized, efficient and tidy
- Ability to take job from start to finish.
- Prompt with customer satisfaction priority
- Good with interpersonal communication and written skills
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms in preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft
- Experience with Dealer management programs